Blue Nails this Christmas!

by - December 24, 2011

I'm a fan of Orly.  I love their colors!  I remember my first time to go to a nail spa, I chose Orly as my polish.  So now, I want to share with you my color this Christmas!


Orly has a big collection of nail color.  I saw a booth at Landmark Trinoma.  It is just sad that some nail spas require an additional charge if you want this brand.  :(  I don't think its reasonable.  Some will charge you at least 40 php.  Pft.  

I also like China Glaze.  I'll try it and share that to you as well.

Only 1 day left before Christmas!!!  You still have time to pamper yourself.  Prepare those nails and have a colorful Christmas everyone! HOHOHO! :)

What nail color are you wearing today?  Tell me about it! :)


your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?