BURP GUIDE - Banapple's Salpicao Rafael and Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs
I missed Banapple!!! Last time was a quickie lunch at Ayala Triangle branch. We all have to follow our cravings, so here it is... another burp guide featuring Banapple! :)
your friendly bakery cafe...
Ready to drool? HAHA..
Salpicao Rafael (190 php)
- Taste: 3 stars - It tasted quite similar with Philippines', our famous Adobo. There's nothing special but I really liked the garlic flavor. It had big slices of mushrooms and cube-size beef. Sad thing about this is that the meat was not tender as expected. Considering I have braces, I had difficulties chewing it. :)
- Serving & Presentation: 4 stars - Fair enough.
- Value: 4 stars - I didn't enjoy my meal so much, but worth trying.
Overall: 3.7 burps
Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs (185 php)
- Taste: 4 stars - Flavorful and meat was tender. A satisfying meal.
- Serving & Presentation: 5 stars - Served in big proportion.
- Value: 5 stars - Not the cheapest entree in the menu but definitely in the top 5.
Overall: 4.7 burps
Hopefully, I would get the chance to try all entrees and feature them here at Burp Guide. :)
Go and visit Banapple soon! :P
FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/Banapple
your sweetest drug,