beef stripsburger steakburp guidefood reviewholy cow megamallHoly Cow's Lunch at the Ranchunlimited soup
BURP GUIDE - Holy Cow's Lunch at the Ranch
...bringing you American tradition of great food in a comfy modern ranch style resto.
I don't like steak that much but at that time, I was craving for something with gravy or grilled. It was only about 1 hour before the mall closes, so we don't have time to look everywhere.
Good thing, they have Lunch at the Ranch meals. These are quickie meals at a very friendly price compared to the regular ones. It also comes with free soup and regular iced tea. They have two kinds of soup, Cream of Mushroom & Clam Chowder.
They're tasty, not to mention the not so usual iced tea they have. :)
You can go bottomless and unlimited soup for only 49 php. If its just bottomless iced tea, extra charge is 25 php.
Beef Strips (185 php)
It's quite similar to Sizzling Pepper Steak. Its served sizzling hot and you just cook it your self, well half-cook it yourself.
- Taste: 3 stars - It kinda tasted bland, but sauce was fine.
- Serving & Presentation: 3 stars - It looked like that its only composed of 3 strips. HAHA... Not my choice if I want to be super full.
- Value: 3 stars - Not that good food for your money, but of course, you can always try. :P
Overall: 3 burps
Burger Steak (165 php)
- Taste: 4 stars - You'll love this. A simple meal but very flavorful. The patty was juicy and of course beefy with a little garlic taste. The gravy tasted good as well.
- Serving & Presentation: 4 stars - Its quite a heavy meal, good enough.
- Value: 5 stars - If you want to break away from the usual burger steak, try Holy Cow's. :)
Overall: 4.3 burps
Their regular meals are kinda expensive. I think budget per person is 200-600 php, but without service charge. Visit their site here for the complete menu.
What do you think?
your sweetest drug,