LOOKBOOK - A Riot Be Rebel

by - January 05, 2012

Welcoming 2012 with this outfit!



Supposedly, I planned to wear this shiny dress for my Warehouse Glam photo shoot.  I bought it the night before because they required shiny dresses.  HAHA.. Funny thing, the other model had the same exact dress! :P


I'll try to feature this again with a new look.  


How about the shoes?  Thanks to the Charles & Keith's 30% off sale! :P  My first purchase in Singapore.  For sure, this lovely pair will be abused.  HAHA


My new year look won't be complete without the smokey eye shadows and yep, falsies!  Please stay tuned for my make up videos.  I'm trying to negotiate with our official photographer and now, videographer, KRIS! HAHAHAHA... :P

Hype this on LOOKBOOK!

What do you think?


your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?