Nail Spa Lounge by Ellabell

by - January 16, 2012

I've been going to different nail spas every month to have my pedicure done, but this is the first time to blog about it.  HAHA :)


I tried Nail Spa Lounge by Ellabell Megamall branch last weekend.  This is beside the chapel, Atrium side.  


I had the Duchess Basic Pedicure at 250 php, Orly, Essie, China Glaze and OPI are included and without additional charge.  However, you only got to choose from about 25 colors.  I think its okay at least no 40 pesos for an Orly nail polish.  :)



First, they soaked my feet for cleansing.  It took about 30 minutes to finish my pedicure.  Of course, I chose Orly for my nail color.


I liked the place.  It gives you that princess feeling like most of the nail spas I visited.  Its not a big deal for me but their interior is really nice.  

You can visit their FB page here for further information like branches and other services offered.

What do you think?



your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?