WEEKLY FLASHBACK - Posts You Might Have Missed

by - January 27, 2012


TOUCH DOWN: Singapore - Day 1 at Universal Studios

I spent my Christmas vacation slash company shutdown in Singapore... BIG thanks to Poy!  :)

It was my first international flight and I didn't know what to do actually...HAHA!  It was a long two hour flight for me since I was alone.  All I did was... SLEEP...PLAY on my iPhone...SLEEP...PLAY on my iPhone... read more...


BURP GUIDE - Ruyi

It was a tiring day at Universal Studios, so time to eat before going home.  Here's Ruyi... a 24 hour Chinese restaurant in Singapore. read more...


TOUCH DOWN: Singapore - Day 2
Food trip, mall hopping, cable car ride, shopping and night life... say hello to my second day in Singapore.

I really insisted to ride the bus and MRT.  We headed to Plaza Singapura and bought Charles & Keith shoes!  :)  I love SALE!
Next... Vivo City.  We had our lunch at Food Republic.  Check out my burp guide post for the food! :) read more...



BURP GUIDE - Food Republic at Vivo City
Burp Guide goes to Singapore... HAHA! :P  This is my second post on my food tripping in SG.  

This Food Republic branch in Vivo City looked super nice.  The interior was kinda old China town for me. :) read more...





BURP GUIDE REVISITED - Happy Lemon at Trinoma

November of last year, I had my first Happy Lemon experience.  Even though I'm not a milk tea fanatic, I enjoyed my drink and would like to try more.  :) read more...






BURP GUIDE REVISITED - Mochiko

Mercatto food trip on a Friday night! :)  Of course, I won't miss my favorite dessert treat...MICHIKO! oops.. I mean MOCHIKO!  HAHA :P read more...




My NIKE We Run Manila 2011 Finisher Prize

Here it is!  I received a small box from Nike! :)


This is their finisher prize for the NIKE We Run Manila happened last October 15, 2011 at Bonifacio Global City. read more...



your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?