Bacon Fried Chicken Steaks With Milk'shroom GravyBaked Creamy Cheesy Pennebanapplebanapple reviewburp guidefood review
BURP GUIDE - Banapple's Bacon Fried Chicken Steaks With Milk'shroom Gravy and Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne
After spoiling myself in a very relaxing foot spa care of Nail Spa Lounge by Ellabell, I indulged in Banapple goodness with just one floor away. :)
- Taste: 4 stars - Actually, it could have been perfect. Its just that the oil that settled at the bottom part was way too much. :( I'm not sure if its because of the way its cooked, but we had to let the oil drip from the penne.
- Serving & Presentation: 5 stars - Its for sharing, with free pesto butter bread as well. :)
- Value: 4 stars - Its the most pricey pasta in their menu. For now, I give it 4 until I try the other pastas.
Overall: 4.3 burps
- Taste: 4 stars - Chicken was a bit dry. I did not actually notice the difference of Milk'shroom gravy to a normal one except that its creamier.
- Serving & Presentation: 3 stars - Chicken fillets were a bit small even if its served in three pieces.
- Value: 3 stars - You can try it, but I suggest to order their other entrees.
Overall: 3.3 burps
So, what's left with Banapple's rice meals here on burp guide??? Stay tuned. :)
FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/Banapple
What do you think?
your sweetest drug,