BURP GUIDE - Banapple's Bacon Fried Chicken Steaks With Milk'shroom Gravy and Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne

by - February 19, 2012

After spoiling myself in a very relaxing foot spa care of Nail Spa Lounge by Ellabell, I indulged in Banapple goodness with just one floor away. :)


185 php

My Rating
  • Taste: 4 stars - Actually, it could have been perfect.  Its just that the oil that settled at the bottom part was way too much. :(  I'm not sure if its because of the way its cooked, but we had to let the oil drip from the penne.
  • Serving & Presentation: 5 stars - Its for sharing, with free pesto butter bread as well. :)
  • Value: 4 stars - Its the most pricey pasta in their menu.  For now, I give it 4 until I try the other pastas.
Overall: 4.3 burps

175 php

My Rating
  • Taste: 4 stars - Chicken was a bit dry.  I did not actually notice the difference of Milk'shroom gravy to a normal one except that its creamier.  
  • Serving & Presentation: 3 stars - Chicken fillets were a bit small even if its served in three pieces.  
  • Value: 3 stars - You can try it, but I suggest to order their other entrees.
Overall: 3.3 burps


So, what's left with Banapple's rice meals here on burp guide???  Stay tuned. :)


What do you think?


your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

2 comments

What do you think?