LOOKBOOK - Can't Get Enough Of

by - February 29, 2012






...Black dresses!  :)  Yep, its my favorite of all time.  I don't know why... I guess the fact that you can easily pair something with it makes it a super must-have.  :)  

Here, I stayed away from any color other than silver and of course, black.  :P  Story behind this?  I just finished my new makeup tutorial for you! :)  Weeee!  So.... please stay tuned! *wink

P.S.  
Sorry for my background... can't find a lookbook-ish background better area at home for this shoot.  :P

Black Dress from SM GTW
Black Heels from Charles & Keith
Necklace from Tita's Closet
Earrings from Forever21
Silver Bangles

What do you think?

Please don't forget to hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?