LOOKBOOK - Easy Like Sunday Morning

by - February 09, 2012







The colors remind me of a Disney character...yep, you're right!  SNOW WHITE minus the RED...HAHA:P

This is a very comfy dress I bought at The Ramp Crossings, Trinoma.  I matched it with gold accessories and gray belt to pair my gray sling bag as well.  It looked lousy without the belt...:P  By the way, its just really a ribbon I pulled from one of my dresses.

I borrowed my sister's yellow wedge that matched the mustard color part of the dress.  I don't have a red cardigan or blazer and red flat shoes to complete the Snow White look, but I think it still looked good.

Just a simple, laid back outfit not just for Sundays. :)

What do you think?



your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?