WEEKLY FLASHBACK - Posts You Might Have Missed

by - February 10, 2012



For a Lady Who Loves Makeup

"I love the confidence that makeup gives me." -

Tyra Banks


We all have different views on makeup.  Some people would say that they don't like wearing it and some would like to have it at least everyday.   Some would prefer just having lipstick on and some would spend hours applying their eye shadow.  read more...


Apps You'll Love - Part 2


Yay, its back for more!


Sharing to you a part two of Apps You'll Love on your iOS device. :) read more...
BURP GUIDE - Mister Kabab


If you are like me, often looking for a 24-hour restaurant or food shop... I recommend Mister Kabab as one of the dining spots to try. :) read more...


LOOKBOOK - Easy Like Sunday Morning


The colors remind me of a Disney character...yep, you're right!  SNOW WHITE minus the RED...HAHA:P


This is a very comfy dress I bought at The Ramp Crossings, Trinoma.  I matched it with gold accessories and gray belt to pair my gray sling bag as well.  It looked lousy without the belt...:P  By the way, its just really a ribbon I pulled from one of my dresses. read more...





your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?