WEEKLY FLASHBACK - Posts You Might Have Missed

by - February 18, 2012



Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - Simple and Fresh Look Video Tutorial


At last! My first ever makeup tutorial is finally done! :)


Thanks to Michelle Phan (http://michellephan.com/) for being my inspiration to try making such tutorials. You rock! :)


A simple and fresh look is all about minimal eye makeup while focusing on the cheeks and lip color.  watch here...


Nail Spa Lounge by Ellabell - Prima Donna Foot Spa Pedicure

I posted my first Nail Spa Lounge by Ellabell Pedicure experience last month.  And because of that, they gave me a prize.  :)  


...a FREE Prima Donna Foot Spa Pedicure!!!!  Weee! *tumbling   read more...

My Guitar

This is Kris' Christmas gift to me and I wasn't able to blog about it since then...HAHA.


I learned to play guitar last year, around September.  I'm still learning though. :P  I'm still not used to the B and F chords.  I can't place my hand easily when I need to use a bar. :(   read more...




Masisseoyo! 맛있어요! - Part 1


Sharing to you some Korean food I tried... :)


My friends know me as a Korean fanatic.  I even studied Hangul (Korean language) on my own.  Now, I can read and write but not perfectly though. :P   read more...


BURP GUIDE REVISITED - More Mochiko


My trip to Mercato every Friday night won't be complete without having Mochiko!  I'm so close to trying all flavors!  Yay!   read more...


your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?