WEEKLY FLASHBACK - Posts You Might Have Missed

by - February 24, 2012


BURP GUIDE - Banapple's Bacon Fried Chicken Steaks With Milk'shroom Gravy and Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne

After spoiling myself in a very relaxing foot spa care of Nail Spa Lounge by Ellabell, I indulged in Banapple goodness with just one floor away. :)  read more...




LOOKBOOK - Not That Kinda Girl


Its our buffet day and tower-wide Coffee Talk, but I did not go for the usual dress or skirt.  I was not feeling girly...HAHA!  I'm loving the thick black stockings/leggings lately.   read more...




If you can take a look inside my closet, you'll see a lot of gray and black....and yea, stripes. :P  ...not much colored and prints.  Now, I'm trying to mix and match....just a little bit (sounding like Lily's doctor on HIMYM).   read more...












Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - Maybelline Baby Lips
We all hate chapped lips.....but its also hard to keep them moisturized.  They often become dry and the skin might peel.  When its too cold, this is common problem.  Breathing through your mouth and frequent licking of the lips can cause this as well.   read more...












BURP GUIDE - Aomori Macarons
They say that colorful food excites our taste buds...and after seeing these macarons, I am now convinced. :P read more...

















Can I just buy all of the mochi flavors I haven't tried yet????  In any case, I'm not sure if this is the fifth part of Mochiko on Burp Guide.  :P







your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?