FRIDAY FLASHBACK - Posts You Might Have Missed

by - March 16, 2012

Got a new name for my weekly flashback!  :)


LOOKBOOK - Hit Me With An Encore

.........and we're back to black! HAHA! :P

Sometimes, wearing an over sized top makes everything comfy. :)  I got this from my cousin's closet and paired it with a tight-slash-short gray skirt so that the whole look will not appear lousy.  For me, this is perfect specially when battling with the intense heat of Mr. Sun. :P  read more...

Etude has several masks catering to different skin types.  I tried one before but I forgot the name. :(   I think you have to buy at least 500 php and they will give it to you for free!  The mask I bought before costs around 78 php.  read more...










Whew!  I've reached my 100th post!  Happy! :)  I would like to thank each and every person who visits my blog even without a reason.  One single view really makes my day.  Yep, it's you! :) I admit that my posts may be boring and nonsense, but I hope you can find some enjoyment out of it...HAHA!  read more...










Let me share some apps that will bring you sleepless nights... :P  read more...









Time for a Pedicure!  I went to SM North Edsa to try Tips 'N Toes.  I think there are only 2 nail spas to choose from in that mall.  So sad... :(

So, how was it?   read more... 





I'm getting addicted to lip liner lately.  Why?  Because they help lipsticks to last longer and creates a subtle lip look.  It also serves as an outline filling up uneven area and prevents you from "bleeding" - having excess lipstick outside the lip area. read more...




your sweetest drug,







You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?