LOOKBOOK - Can I Be Your It Girl?

by - April 12, 2012








I've been searching for thin tops in my closet to beat the scorching heat when going outside.  Its really hot here in Manila.  I found this from my sister's and apparently, its one size larger for me.  I love it because its in a light teal color as well.  I paired it with purple sneakers and boom, a happy Easter outfit!  

I don't want to wear too much accessories lately because its irritating to have a lot when its really hot!  I also made a small knot so my top won't appear too lousy. :)

Just a simple It-Girl look! :P

Shirt from Sister's Closet
Gray skirt from Forever21
Sneakers from Herbench
Eyewear from Ray-ban

Please hype this on LOOKBOOK.

What do you think?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

3 comments

What do you think?