LOOKBOOK - So Glad I've Found You

by - April 23, 2012











Finally, got the chance to watch Hunger Games.  Yep, I know we're too late, but I was really surprised that there were still a lot of people who watched it.  I was carried away on most part, especially when the little girl died... so heartbreaking. :'(

Okay, so 'nuff of the story.  Love this floral top I found from my cousin's closet.  I wanted to pair it with a yellow or pink shorts, but I don't have either.  :(  The white skirt just added a summery feel.

Floral Top from Cousin's Closet
White Skirt from H&M Divided
Bright Pink Cardigan
Gold Ballet Flats from S.O. Fab

What do you think?

Don't forget to hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. hey! you look pretty when you smile! and I love the yellow bow, its like a perfect detail! great look!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!!


    xoxo
    Roxalne's Sisters
    www.roxalne.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?