LOOKBOOK - Special Kind of Something

by - April 15, 2012








Wore my favorite dress.. a semi-asymmetrical.  There's something special about that kind of dress or skirt.  Imagine... shorter on the front and longer at the back.  Really my type!

First time to use my gold flats as well from S.O. Fab.  Kris, our dearest photographer gave it. (THANK YOUUUUU!) He ordered this online via S.O. Fab site...and I have to say, their delivery was fast!

Black Flowing Dress
Blue Cardigan from Sister's Closet
Gold Ballet Flats from S.O. Fab
Gold Accessories
White Thin Belt

Please hype this on LOOKBOOK.

What do you think?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. You look completely gorgeous!

    xoxo!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your dress! So ladylike. :)

    xx,
    Lace Marquez.
    www.lacemarquez.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so beautiful, I love your dress!!! ^_^
    Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look, gorgeous golden flats!

    <3
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?