LOOKBOOK - Sun is Gonna Shine Again

by - April 05, 2012





There's nothing LOOKBOOK-ish about my outfit here, but I was just surprised that it matched the gray skies on this day. :)

I've been in an emotional crash lately, felt like there's no sun to light my lonely days.  Good thing there... every troublesome moment turned into an opportunity to become a stronger person.  If you guys feel like the world turned its back on you... just smile and embrace it back.  Sooner or later, everything will be fine.  You'll be fine.  And yep, don't forget... God is only a prayer away! :)  Like they said.... there's a rainbow after the rain. *singing now...

Have a blessed Holy Week. 

Printed dress from Sister's Closet ™  *wink
Gray Flat Shoes from S.O. Fab
Silver Accessories
Gray Sling Bag from HDY

Please hype this look on LOOKBOOK.

What do you think?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. O My! I love it:)...It is so simple yet glamorous...it is indeed true that less is more..By the way i'm your 6th follower on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dudubeauty for your wonderful comments! <3 It made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Nice!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you soooooo much, Men! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its my favorite! I wear it almost everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?