Nail-a-holics Nail Salon and Spa

by - April 15, 2012

It's the time of the month!  Time to pamper my toes with a pedicure.

I've tried Nail-a-holics several times now, at their Mall of Asia and SM Megamall branch.  I love the ambiance of the place.  Their wallpaper is like a picture of a sea shore, very relaxing for the eyes and they have a lot of color blue! :P

I prefer nail spas without a theme of pink.  I don't know... I can't take too much "girly-ness". :P


As usual, first step is to soak your feet to cleanse it.  They don't have installed sink, but I have to say... their seats are really comfy!  


They will let it dry while preparing for the pedicure.


They have several nail polish with Orly and China Glaze brand...BUT... they charge an additional of 40 pesos.  :(  WHY?!!! So, if you get a pedicure that costs 220 pesos and if you want to have an Orly nail color, that would be 260 pesos. 

the place...

Overall, I really liked the service except that thing about the additional charge for a branded nail polish.  Most of the nail spas I visited don't require you to pay extra bucks for a little amount of Orly or China Glaze on your nails.  

You can check their FB Page here to get updates on their promo.

What do you think?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

6 comments

What do you think?