Nail Spa

by - May 23, 2012

My second time at Nail Spa, SM The Block.  A pedicure costs 270 php, but includes cleaning, quick massage, quick filing and no extra charge for a branded polish.

I chose Orly, my fave!


This is definitely one of favorite spas.  The interior is very nice, decorated just like Victorian style and not pink! :P


I also learned that the shape of your nails can sometimes make the skin around them dry.  They recommend "square-shape" cut.  Another advice is to remove the nail polish after two weeks because it will really damage your nails.  I admit I don't do this.  :)

Check out their FB Page here for more details on their services.  They also have a branch at EDSA Shang.

What do you think?



your sweetest drug,



You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?