LOOKBOOK - Nothing is Promised

by - June 12, 2012








...and I'm back to using song lyrics as lookbook post titles. :)

Anyway, I celebrated Independence Day with Jaela Bear, independence date.  :P  

I promised her that we'd watch Madagascar 3.  As an extra treat, I brought her to a playhouse in SM called Candy Factory.  I felt a little "inggit" because it looked fun.  Imagine, you can just run and play like a wild, crazy kid inside that one, big playhouse.  The movie?  I will not talk about it so I won't spoil everyone.  :P

Okay, about this look.  I love how pleated clothes came back to the spotlight.  What I remember from pleats are skirts back from the old times.  Now, it is incorporated in all sorts of clothing.

Do you have your own mullet skirt already?  If not, grab one now.  It is nice to have.  You can use it in formal look or even casual.  This one is yours for only 650 pesos.  :)  (a steal!)

Top and Skirt from The CHIc Closet
Shoes from Parisian

What do you think?

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?