Let's Try Pink

by - August 20, 2012

It's the time of the month again and I had so little time to get my pedicure done last week.  So, the solution... go to SM Megamall.  At the top floor, nail spas will welcome you as you walk along.



I landed at the chapel side, so the first spa to check was Nail Spa Lounge by Ellabell.  You can check out my full review here.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait.  I had my basic pedicure which includes cleaning, nail polish and quick massage.

Compared to my last visit, I noticed that they have a lot of nail lacquer now!  I felt glad about it, but then, it took several minutes for me to decide what color.  Why?  Because almost all of them are shades of pink!  You know me, I don't like pink. :(

They also have more OPI bottles instead of Orly ones.  After 20 minutes, I found this color.  Yes, it's pink.  What I can do was to just pick a very good shade.  Something that can please me.  HAHA!


This is called A Rose At Dawn, Broke At Noon.  They said that it's a gleaming, gambling and rambling rose pink.  This is a part of the OPI Classics range.


So, yep... I can live with it.  Can you suggest a perfect shade of pink for a not-so-pink-lover person like me?? HAHA! 

What do you think?



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

1 comments

What do you think?