LOOKBOOK - Spring Fling

by - August 12, 2012







Whenever I see floral printed clothes, I always think of spring.  Yes, I know, we don't have that season here in the Philippines.  It's either hot or raining.  :)

About this dress, it looks like two separates, right?  A skirt and a chiffon floral top.  It is actually a one piece dress.  I just love how the skirt falls.  Sorry about the exaggerated folds...HAHA!  

I matched it with gold accents and this cute pair of earrings, flower too, of course!  

I already showed you my yellow and pink ankle-strap candy flats.  Now, this is the last pair.  This shade of blue complements the floral prints.  

Before I end this post, I'd like to make an announcement.  :P

Please watch out as we open the closet next week featuring another set of chic, trendy and fab finds.  And also, once we reach 500 likes, we'll be launching another sale and our first giveaway!  So, spread the word. :)

Dress from The Chic Closet
Shoes from Cerafin Online

What do you think?

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

1 comments

What do you think?