LOOKBOOK - To Have And To Hold

by - August 06, 2012









This is what I wore at Jeric (my team lead before) and Karen's wedding.  The theme was "all-thing-Filipiniana'.  I really had a hard time searching for clothes to wear!  At our last minute shopping, we found this maxi skirt and sheer cover up and I realized that hey, this could do the trick! :)

I didn't wear an inner top.  I just pulled my skirt up...HAHA!  Few gold accessories made the look more formal.  Dalagang Filipina?! The black details of the necklace added more drama.  My shoes were a bit off, but I don't have flats to match my outfit or any other black heels. :(  And my hair, I decided to just have a messy up do.   

The good thing about these two lovely separates from WAGW is that I can still wear them the second, third or even nth time around.  I can use the sheer top with a neon or floral inner or the maxi skirt with another top and pair it with flats for a more casual look.  Yay!

What do you think?

Clothes from WAGW
Shoes from Charles and Keith
Accessories from SM Accessories
Formal bag from Tita's Closet

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.

P.S.
This is my first purchase from WAGW and I'm very happy knowing that it's Kryz Uy's clothing line. :)


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Simply stunning and love your hair and great necklace too :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?