LOOKBOOK - When Love Begins

by - August 26, 2012























This is my first Lookbook post on our Boracay trip last July.  Let's save all the 'kwento' later.  

I actually bought this romper around April or May.  I, then realized that I haven't used it.  Perfect  timing for our escapade to this beautiful and 'romantic' island (for me).  I like the color of this piece of clothing.  It matched the blue color of the sea.  

Of course, I didn't bother to bring extra sandals or flats.  One pair of havaianas should suffice!  Even if you're barefoot, outfit shots will still be perfect.  :)

For our trip, I also bought aviator shades so that my wayfarer can rest, but Kris was the one to use it.  And the hat?  When we reached the island, I insisted to buy one immediately.  Too bad, I wasn't able to use it days after because the wind was just too strong.  

I already miss the beach, the crowd, the fine sand, the food, the waves.... I even miss our long walks. :(  Boracay means a lot to me.  It's the start of everything.  A big and amazing change in my life.  Right now, the songs I heard there remind me of the fun and wonderful memories. :)  I'm just so thankful that I didn't go there alone.

Let's see each other next year! 

Romper from Forever21
Flip flops from Havaianas
Fedora hat from Boracay
Aviator shades from Forever21 

What do you think?

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?