LOOKBOOK - You Make Me Feel Good

by - August 05, 2012






This dress is definitely one of my favorites in the July Closet.  You may feel that it's a bit lame 'cause of the color brown and I didn't accessorize at all.  :P  I love it because the overall cut and flow fits really amazingly.  It also comes with a slim belt that adds more detail.

Anyway, just to update you a bit.  I just attended a wedding of my teammate and can I just say here that the desserts were incredibly delicious???!!  HAHA!

I've gone to two weddings almost in a row and I couldn't help but to feel good to just witness two people embracing another chapter in their life, facing the beginning of their forever-til death do us part.  Kainggit! :P   

I don't have much to say right now because Jaela here keeps on bugging me to finish Where's My Water.  Yep, that iPhone app.  

Good night, everyone! :)

Dress from The Chic Closet

What do you think?



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sorry to bother you again, Ichi, but I just had to tell you how much I love this dress.

    So sweet and sexy!

    Your blog is full of lovely surprises . . .

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?