LOOKBOOK - You Make Me Feel Safe

by - August 07, 2012








Color blocking!!!  This has been a trending style from clothes to shoes.  You can see this everywhere!  Basically, you just need at least 2 complementing colors.  You can also use black, be creative and experiment.

I really like the material of this dress, pretty much stretchable and light, so I'm about to own one from our shop!! HAHAH!  

I paired it with my other candy flats in pink and put on this gold necklace to accentuate the look.  I keep on telling how comfy these ankle-strap flats are.  :)  See?  You can even wear flats and still look fab!  

What do you think?

Dress from The Chic Closet
Shoes from Cerafin Online
SM Accessories

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.

P.S.
Let's keep on praying that everyone here in the Philippines especially in Luzon will be safe as we sleep tonight despite of the non-stop rain.  


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?