The Chic Closet - August 2012 Collection

by - August 20, 2012

The closet is now open featuring the latest collection for August 2012!  Hope you can drop by our page and check out these fab finds.


This month, we have pastel colored dresses, stripes and some prints.  Send your reservations now by completing an order form.  Yep, we have one now!  

I can't wait to share to you my favorite items.  Please visit my blog from time to time because as usual, I'll do a Lookbook post for each.  

You can notice that my sister, Micha joined me in the shoot.  I let her wear some items to show you how they fit to a medium/semi-large frame.  I also wanted to be the make up artist and stylist...maiba naman! hahaha 

Before I end this post, check out some black and white shots below. :)








Get your first dibs on these chic pieces!!!  

Visit at us:


your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?