BURP GUIDE - Cafe Mary Grace

by - October 07, 2012

Last blog post --- October 1st.. woah.. unacceptable! HAHAHAHA!  Sorry for not posting lately... well, we can blame Kris because all photos are still in his memory card!  No, just joking baby.. hahaha :)

Okay, what we have now?  Let me share to you our brunch experience at Cafe Mary Grace, Greenbelt.


The homey interior makes this restaurant stand out.  When you look at every corner and side, every detail is perfect to give customers a cozy feeling.


Cafe Mary Grace started with pastries especially their ensaymada.  They serve breakfast (mostly pinoy), pasta, pizza, sandwiches and many more.  

For me, Greenbelt branch is better than the one at Trinoma.  When you want a quiet time, meryenda or brunch with your friends, family or special someone, this should be in your list.


I posted this on Instagram (follow me!)  last week.  I was so surprised to see this on my camera when I placed my iPhone on the table.  5 stars for the ambiance and interior design!


We tried their best seller pasta, Pasta Amatriciana with Italian Meatballs (210 php).  The serving is good for one person only.  The meatballs are flavorful and noodles are cooked perfectly.  However, I expected a little bit more sauce.  It comes with a slice of bread.  It's garlicky, perfect for me!


Next, their Classic Carbonara (203 php).  This is a must-try too!  Cream is rich and the mushroom and bacon bits add more flavor.  

We also ordered a dessert!  I saw Tiramisu (95 php) on their menu, my favorite!  


It's yummy but I didn't like the 'bread' that much.  


Try their house blend iced tea drinks too (75 php).  We had the Apple & Cinnamon Honey.  It's very unique and refreshing! 

We had the perfect brunch on a rainy day at Cafe Mary Grace and we'll definitely go back for more. :)

If you want to see their complete menu and other location, check their website here.  

Service charge?  Yes.


What do you think?
  

your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?