LOOKBOOK - Between Formal and Casual

by - October 14, 2012









This maxi lace skirt is really my life saver when I need to wear a modern Filipiniana outfit to an event.  We had our tower-wide coffee talk at Manila Hotel last month and we're asked to match the theme of the venue.  Remember my last post about this skirt?  You can check it here.

Since it's a challenge for me not to wear the same exact outfit, I looked for a different top.  I was also too lazy to glam it all up, so I chose this casual blue blouse.  When I tried it, I was so surprised because the lace detail on the sleeves perfectly matched the skirt.  Problem solved!  My goal to look like something between formal and casual was a success.  :)

One thing I didn't like here....... mukha akong busog! HAHAHAH! :P  

What do you think?

Top from Forever21
Maxi Skirt from WAGW
Heels from Charles&Keith
Necklace from SM Accessories
Earrings from Tita's Jewelry Box

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

1 comments

What do you think?