LOOKBOOK - BIGBANG

by - November 04, 2012








I'm not a concert person, but when I do watch, I make sure that it's worth it (because concert tickets are too expensive) then, I have money to buy the ticket and the possibility of the artist ever coming back is close to zero.  When I heard the news about Bigbang's Alive Concert here in Manila, I said to myself.... I WILL NOT MISS THIS.

I'm also not a huge fan of K-POP, but I like 2NE1, Lee Hyori, T-MAX and of course RAIN and BIGBANG.  Sometimes, when I hear some really good songs being played in korean dramas, I add them to my playlist too.  *wink 

Bigbang's performance onstage is as always..... AWESOME.  For me, they are not your ordinary k-pop boy group because you can see their distinct talent and personality.  It's the perfect MIX!  <3  Aigooo!!  I love them sooooooooooo much!!! 

We enjoyed the concert!!!! ...and I think everyone did!  Like I said on my Instagram, promise.... I'll be closer next time!!  So, please come back! :)

Now to the outfit..... sorry for the pictures.  We didn't bring a camera since it's not allowed anyway.  I've been wanting to wear this bustier again.  Luckily, it looked okay with my red blazer.  I was wearing that at the office before the concert and I didn't want the hassle of bringing more clothes.  

What do you think?

Bustier from The Chic Closet
Blazer from Forever21
Shorts (old)
Belt from Aldo
Shoes from Call It Spring
Bag from Dooney & Bourke

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


P.S.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?