Angel Gray Geo/Circle Contact Lens
Here's the second installment of my circle lens review. In case you missed the first one, here's the link to that post.
Today, I'm gonna share to you my fave fave fave color/type of lens. It's the first lens that I used and when you ask me what to recommend to you ladies, for sure I'll say Angel Gray.
- Be very very careful when opening contact lens bottles. The seal is super sharp, don't cut yourself. :) To make my life easier, I use tweezers to lift the metal seal up then slowly pull to remove it.
- Store them properly. Have your own lens case. Make sure that it's always tightly closed so that the solution won't spill.
- Make sure you always bring your solution with you. I also prefer buying a multi-purpose type. I've been using Solo Care Aqua ever since. Find the right one for you.
- A small container for your solution is very helpful.
- When cleaning your lenses, gently rub it using your palm and a finger. Be generous when putting the solution/cleaner.
- Always rinse after rubbing.
- Don't re-use the solution! If you have already used it to soak/store your lenses, throw it away.
- Make sure that your lenses are still okay by checking the form. It should look like a teacup/bowl when placed on your finger.
- I know it will be difficult when you first try putting lenses on. The trick is... using middle and ring fingers, gently push down your lower lash line and eyelids. This will prevent you from blinking. Using your other ring finger and of course, with a mirror, carefully put the contact lens on. Try blinking several times afterwards.
- MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN WHEN TOUCHING AND PUTTING ON YOUR LENSES.
- Don't put on alcohol to clean your hands though.
- If you feel a severe irritation, immediately remove your lenses and stop using them. Ask your eye doctor too.
- Just like your password and toothbrush, NO SHARING OF LENSES. :)
- Let your eyes breathe too. For me, I wear them 6 to 8 hours only.
- You'll know when your eyes are still moisturized is when your lenses move whenever you blink.
Sorry for a lengthy post, but I hope this helps in any way. If I miss something, feel free to enter a comment below.