LOOKBOOK - Hot in Pink

by - December 29, 2012










First of all, I apologize for the 'weird' title...HAHA!  Hope you guys don't get me wrong.  

It's my first day here in Cebu and I'm loving the place!  Just got home from an adventure park and I will share that to you on the next few days.

Let's go straight to the outfit.  This is a cut-out bodycon dress from our holiday collection.  It is also available in blue and the other one is printed.  I love the fit and design.  The cut-out back adds a little kick, don't you think?  The color is so vibrant so I grabbed everything I could find with the same intensity so that the whole look would pop.  :)

I decided not to sell this pair of wedges anymore.  Gladly, I was able to use it on this photoshoot and another one on a wedding.  Lookbook post for that will come as well. :)  Lastly, this yellow belt complements everything and makes the outfit more interesting to look at.  Actually, I did the same effect with the blue one.  Stay tuned for that.

That's it for now.  I have to sleep early since tomorrow is a long day and because it's....... Bohol Day!!!  Sweet dreams, everyone! <3

What do you think?

Dress from The Chic Closet
Shoes from Kara Shoes
Belt grabbed from another shorts

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?