LOOKBOOK - 2 0 1 3

by - January 02, 2013






Welcome 2013!!!  I know you guys are busy doing your new year resolution list or planning your things-to-do.  Me?  I didn't start one.  I want the universe to surprise me!  HAHA!  I'm just praying for another blessed year ahead of me.  I'm full of hope that everything will fall into place.  Of course, by everything I mean my relationship, friendship, blog, career, business and family.  I pray for your wishes too.  I also wrote about the highlights of my 2012.  You can check it here.

This is my first Lookbook post for 2013.  This dress is included in our Forever 21 For Less collection.  It's very office appropriate minus the fact that it's a tube piece... HAHA!  But you can grab your favorite blazer or cardigan and there... you're ready for work.  It comes with the black belt, but you can also use any other belt you have and style it differently.  It looks so polished with black and white.  I bet it will also look nice with heels, but I prefer flat shoes because of comfort.  :) 

What do you think?

Dress from Forever 21 (you can buy this from our shop)
Shoes from S.O. Fab

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?