LOOKBOOK - Life's a Beach

by - January 13, 2013








The print on this top will make you miss the sand, the waves..... the beach.  Yea, I know it's too early to campaign for summer.  HAHA! :P

Believe it or not, this is my first pair of colored pants.  I'm also looking for something blue and green.  I've been choosing pants over shorts lately.  They are comfy and you don't have to worry about exposing your legs.  Agree?  

What do you think?

Top from Forever 21 (We are selling F21 clothes here.)
Pants from Herbench
Sandals from Pinky Toes
Belt from Bazaar
Bracelet from Boracay

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. love these colors, the yellow belt is a nice addition, and I never get tired of your silver sandals . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuuuu!! they go well with everything! love it! :D

      Delete

What do you think?