LOOKBOOK - Abstract

by - February 12, 2013








Chinese New Year is now over and we got another event to celebrate.  V-Day!!!  So, tell me... how's your preparation so far?  Are you already planning a surprise for the love of your life?  If you ask me, well, I still have no clue how to make that day extra special for Kris.  HAHA!  Any suggestions???

Okay, about the outfit here.  Truth is, I'm still having difficulties finding a match for printed pieces.  I think this is a common fashion dilemma.  Maybe one tip I could give is to just pair it with a single color that complements the print, whether it's your top, pants or skirt.  For my leggings here, it's not a huge problem because it's just a black and white pattern.  Any color will do the trick. :)

What do you think?

Top borrowed from Sister
Leggings from Forever21
Shoes from S.O. Fab
Bag from Mango
Watch from Oxygen Paris

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

3 comments

What do you think?