LOOKBOOK - Spotty Chic

by - February 24, 2013








Should I just change my title to Dalmatian Chic?  HAHA!  Alright, maybe that's not a good idea.  :P

I'm not into animal prints, but I love the back detail of this dress.  Sheer plus cut-out... need I say more? #JustTheRightAmountOfSexy 

Black and white ensemble is a hot trend this year.  And if we have the same take on such prints, maybe this can be an exception, not too loud and not too...well, let's say... animalistic.  HAHA!

What do you think?

Dress from The Chic Closet (10% off!)
Shoes from WADE
Earrings from Forever 21

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm not into animal prints either, but I love the sexy attitude, and your legs look great in flats or heels . . .

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?