LOOKBOOK - I'm Bringing Lacy Back

by - February 28, 2013







This top might look so simple and boring at the first look, but wait till I show you my it's back.  See that?  Gorgeous lace that creates a subtle sexy feel. With this very chic piece, even pairing it with jeans will still be perfect.  Let's give sheer clothing a rest first and go for laced tops and dresses.  

What do you think?

Top from Forever 21 (available at The Chic Closet at a lower price plus 10% off)
Skirt from Bazaar
Shoes from Charles and Keith

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. you look great in black lace, that's for sure, beautiful shoulders

    it would be nice if the whole top were made of lace, front and back, but that might be a little TOO sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if
    it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
    szczegóły,
    http://www.dutchartefacts.nl/?page_id=1577

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really inspired with your writing skills and also with the format
    to your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self?
    Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to look a nice blog like this one nowadays..

    Stop by my web-site coolsculpting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I discovered your blog via Google at the same time as searching for a similar matter, your
    site came up, it looks great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just was alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it is truly informative. I'm
    gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful for those who proceed
    this in future. Lots of folks shall be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    Here is my site - generalmente

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?