Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara

by - February 17, 2013

Having a bad brow day?  ELF has just the thing for that.


For the price of one, you'll get a friend for your lashes and brows.  I got this from Nash as a Christmas gift.  (Thanks, Nash!!!)  Remember my stipple brush?  She gave that one too!  Yay!  :)


It seems like a double clear mascara when you look at it, but actually, one tube is for your brows.  


I also noticed that the applicators look a bit different.  The eyelash brush has a rounded end while the eyebrow brush is just straight.


I'm not sure though if the product formula is just the same for both.


Basically, it's just a clear gel for your lashes and brows.  If you're thinking... "When can I use a clear mascara?  Black is always better."  Maybe you can go for clear instead of colored/black mascara when you go to the gym, when you go for a run, dance practice and other similar activities.  If you want to have a "no makeup look", this can help you.  Grooming your lashes can instantly make your face look brighter.  I know some of you can't easily sacrifice makeup.  And besides, we don't want a raccoon face, so a clear gel is your best option.

As for the brows, if you're too lazy to pluck, shave, wax or thread, here's your superhero.  It takes care of your stubborn brows.  :)

Let me show you the pictures.

Before

After

See the effect?  I applied brown eye shadow first for my brows, then put on the gel.  It can actually harden the hairs a bit when the product dries up.   


It keeps the brows in place all through out the day. 

Now, the lashes.

Before

After

Don't expect that it will add thickness and length.  It just lifts the lashes up.  I have a tip on how to maximize the use of this product.  After curling, put some of this before applying your favorite mascara.  Let the gel do the job of lifting your lashes up, so that you can save your actual mascara.  

Not bad, actually.  It's not pricey and can be useful enough.  Convinced?  

What do you think?



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having
    a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks

    my web blog; best face brightening cream

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?