FRIDAY Flashback - Posts you Might Have Missed

by - March 22, 2013


Happy Birthday again to the sweetest baby in the whole universe! <3 

We pretended that it's his 7th birthday and I gave him a party hat, party banner (mickey mouse theme), a bear cake and a loot bag full of sweets.   Happy kid!  
Don't mind your age, baby!  Like I always say, it's just a number! HAHA!
I love you forever!

Let's enjoy our "pamper-me-day" tomorrow!!  Yay! <3


Happy weekend, my dears!









your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy Birthday again to the sweetest baby in the whole universe!
    - - -

    he's got great taste in women, that's for sure . . .

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, thank you, Joe! he should indeed, realize it! just kidding :)

      Delete

What do you think?