LOOKBOOK - Wallflower

by - April 01, 2013







You see things. You keep quiet about them. And you understand.  #PerksOfBeingAWallflower

It's the first word that popped in my mind... a wallflower.  Aside from the obvious floral dress that you can see, it can also describe one personality of mine.  People might see me as an outgoing person, but I can be a loner too, typically shy.  It's sometimes very difficult for me to start a conversation, tell a random story or to express myself in words.  I'm also not used to telling others what I'm going through.  Well, except for the few selected people in my life. This might not be the right definition of a wallflower, but still, I want to share this side of me. :)

What do you think of this dress?

Dress from The Chic Closet
Shoes from SM Parisian

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.

Happy Easter, everyone!


your sweetest drug,
 

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?