Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Hot Pink

by - March 14, 2013

Just found another true love... no, not a new boyfriend, of course... HAHA!  I'm currently loving NYX Slim Lip Pencils.  I never thought I'd go head over heels with lip liners.  Normally, we would choose a lipstick over a pencil.  If you agree to that, maybe this product can change your mind. :)


Same as my NYX Eyeliner Pencil, I bought this from Digital Traincase.  I have another one and I supposed to post it here together, but you know, ICHI's tend-to-forget-things syndrome attacks again, so no photos yet. :P

Game! Let's take a closer look at this awesome product from NYX!  


This is the Hot Pink shade.  NYX created a lot of colors for this lip pencil which is really really great!  It's impossible not to fall in love with at least one. 

Here are the photos taken by my iPhone's front camera.  (no flash, natural light)




I like the shade of pink that it gives, very vibrant.  It also glides on easily, but make sure you apply a very good lip balm first.  It doesn't dehydrate my lips even after a few hours.  



I prefer a matte finish, so lip pencils are perfect.  But for a smoother texture, I put on a little amount of my regular lipstick.

Please stay tuned for the other shade!  Muah! :) 


What do you think?

If you want to check out the Rose shade, click here.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?