TOUCHDOWN: Caliraya, Laguna

by - March 20, 2013

Last week, we had a tower-wide offsite at Caliraya, Laguna.  It was a fun day! I enjoyed the games, program, the pool and of course, our beer-slash-mixed drink pong!

We also went to Puerto Galera last month (with teammates only), but I wasn't able to do a blog post about it.  Sorry!  Is it too late?  HAHA! Okay, okay... I'll do it next week.  :)

Here are some photos and a video I edited.  My crazy teammates tried the mud slide that made as laugh like there's no tomorrow.   :P


At least 2 hours away from Manila.


Go Team Avocado!!


Let's play volleyball!




We also tried the mini-zip line. :)


Here are the "milo bath" photos.




Would you try this??? :P  Looks fun, right?



When you visit Caliraya, watch out for:
  • frogs at night (kokak)
  • weirdo insects 
  • food (breakfast was okay - the only meal we enjoyed)
  • flush and hot shower (not working)




your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

1 comments

What do you think?