LOOKBOOK - My Bittersweet Friend

by - April 22, 2013








Okay, guys,  You can blame me for the inappropriate styling.  I'm really not satisfied on how I have presented this lovely dress.  Maybe I got overwhelmed because of the color and the "icing-on-the-cake-inspired" details.  Actually, it comes with a ribbon (same color) that you tie around the waist.  I should have paired this with a pair of pumps or high-heels to make it more fit on semi-formal events.  Maybe it can pass as a perfect graduation dress.  Yes?

Just so you know, I have an inexplicable misunderstanding with ruffles (or anything similar to that).  It always makes me feel uneasy, so that's a big no-no for me when shopping. But in fairness to this very cute dress, my bittersweet friend A.K.A Ms. Ruffles, gives quite a statement.  HAHA!  It adds personality and makes it so perky. :)

What do you think?

Dress from The Chic Closet (free shipping)
Sandals from Pinky Toes
Earrings and Ring from Forever 21
Necklace from Bazaar

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?