LOOKBOOK - A Pop of Coral

by - April 10, 2013










Although summer triggers our mood to wear colorful and bright pieces, we still can wear gray and black.  Don't worry because you can bring the color somewhere else.  In this case, my feet. No, not my nails.  Aside from that, of course. :P

This is a simple office-appropriate outfit. My fave necklace made an appearance here on my blog again!  To be honest, I can't wear this as much as I want to.  Even if it can look casual, the heat just makes me throw away all accessories.  I just don't want them to annoy me when I'm all sweaty and irritated already.  Can relate?  :)

Speaking of the insane temperature, this sheer cardigan is yet another heaven sent.  It's still breezy even it adds another layer to your outfit.  Plus, you can even shorten the sleeves.  It's really a must-have and a perfect replacement for your blazer.  It also adds coverage to fitted dresses.  I really like the cut at the back.  <3

What do you think?

Sheer Cardigan from The Chic Closet
Dress from Folded & Hung
Shoes from Call It Spring
Necklace and Earrings from Forever 21

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. beautiful, sophisticated, love the color coordination with your lipstick and heels . . .

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?