Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Dolly Pink

by - April 12, 2013

Here's the second and last installment (for now, cause I'm planning to buy more) of my NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil posts.  If you missed the first one, click here.

Remember the reason why I looked for this?  Yes, you got it right... (feeling may reader HOHO!)... I lost my Rose pencil and had to buy a replacement since I need something to blend with my red lipstick.  I need a pale pink shade and gladly, I found the perfect one!


It has a slight purple tint when applied.  It reminds me of MAC's Nicki Minaj lipstick collection.  


Again, I strongly advise you to put on a generous amount of lip balm first before using this product.   It might be difficult to apply if your lips are dry and chappy.  


Actually, I must say that this shade doesn't complement my skin very well.  I think this would look better with fair complexion.  Apparently, there's a morena here with a yellow undertone.  :)


Again, I mainly use this with some dabs of red lipstick.  I love the color it creates after blending.  I'll show it you next time. :)

Now, here are some selfie shots.








I can imagine wearing this with pastel eye makeup.  Perfect for spring and summer! :) 

What do you think?  

Bought this from Digital Traincase.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Digital Traincase and their NYX products. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! cheaper than NYX outlets in SM malls. :D

      thanks for visiting!

      Delete

What do you think?