Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - Human Nature Intensive Hair Mask

by - June 30, 2013

My hair suffers from dryness lately.  It's really true that shampoo can suck out all the moisture we need.  I'm done with using Silk Secrets Hot-Oil Treatment and looked for something more organic. The chemicals in that product's label is too overwhelming.  HAHA!  But I admit, it's good, especially the milk base.  I tried Aloe Vera and the effect was not the same.


I saw this hair product from the top organic store from my list, Human Nature.  Actually, I'm not sure if its "Human Heart Nature".  HAHA!  Oh well, doesn't matter.  :)

This hair mask comes in two scents, Rosemary and Jasmine.  I bought the smaller one, 50 grams just to give it a try.  This size can last up to 6 to 8 days, I guess... for my medium hair at least.  I was supposed to buy Jasmine, but it's sold out already.  Price is 120 php, bought at Trinoma branch.  Online price is cheaper, 99 php only, but you have to pay for the shipping fee, about 45 php.


The active ingredients are the avocado oil and gugo bark.  Both are known for treating dry and damaged hair.  They lock in moisture and best for deep conditioning.

So, how to use?

After shampoo (or in my case, I skip shampoo if I'm home all day HAHA!), apply this and cover with hair cap for best results.  It's advisable to leave it for 30 minutes, but I don't stay long in the shower, so I guess 10 to 15 would do.  :P  I suggest applying this 15 to 20 minutes before shower to save time.


I love the scent.  It's very minty and sooooo refreshing when it touches your scalp.  The best part, it stays all day.  It didn't disappoint me.  My hair was sooooo smooth and soft after.  No more bad hair days!  I can feel that it brought back the moisture from roots to tips. No irritation or itchiness as well.  Hopefully, after several use, it won't cause dandruff.

I'm going to try Jasmine next time!  :)  You can visit Human Nature's site and Facebook Page for more info.


What do you think?


If you can go for organic products, then do it! :)



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?