Skin Care 101 - iWhite Gluta Berry White Soap

by - June 10, 2013

What's up, my friends?!  I'm back from my annual Boracay trip.  Back to reality as well.  :)  Will tell more about it on my next posts.

Today, I'll share my last installment on iWhite's goodies!  Aside from the 3-in-1 cream, they also gave me a whitening soap called Gluta Berry.


I already mentioned several times that I've been using Kojie San soap and hoping for a miracle at the same time to have a fairer complexion.  I think it does the job (yea, I think... no judging please! HAHA).  And since, I was at the beach for 2 consecutive weekends, for sure you won't see any difference.  :P


From the word itself, this soap is Glutathione based... the famous chemical responsible in skin lightening.  Another key ingredient is Mulberry Extract, another lightening agent but it's more natural.  I didn't expect that it has Kojic Acid too.  My personal favorite.  


The scent is very similar to a normal soap, not irritating.  It produces enough lather, not too much and doesn't melt easily.  That's a plus point for soaps because it means that it can last for a month or two. Compared to my previous soap, this one doesn't dehydrate my skin.  It keeps the enough level of moisture after.  I also used it on my face and I didn't encounter any breakout.  So meaning, it's gentle too.  I don't have any negative thoughts about this product and I can recommend it as well.  

You can buy this from any Watson or Mercury Drug outlets for only 89 php.  See?  A Korean Gluta soap for less than 100 bucks.  Very affordable.  Plus, have I mentioned that it's paraben-free??   Go ahead and try it. :)

Like iWhite's Facebook Page for more details.  

What o you think?  Ready to become an "iWhiter" too?  :)



your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

1 comments

What do you think?