LOOKBOOK - My Second Favorite

by - July 28, 2013












As I mentioned last Friday, The Chic Closet is having a clearance sale.  Go and check out our Facebook Page.  Follow us on Instagram too (@thechiccloset)!

I saw a lot of #ootd's featuring the black and white vertical lines.  Prisoner-inspired?  I'm not wearing the same here, just showing you our own version of this trending print.  Our take... grids!

Bandage skirts are a perfect match for peplum tops!  It accentuates the "hour-glass" figure effect.  Now, the best part about this chic piece is the fabric.  Its made of thick stretchable cotton that hugs your body just right.  Actually, the time we released the Gratia Collection, I really wanted to have this and post a "not-for-sale" note on this item's description.  HAHA!  But because I love you guys, I'm letting you have my 2nd favorite from the set.  :)

What do you think?  

After this biggest sale, please stay tuned for our next collection.  We also have another surprise coming up soon!

Peplum top from The Chic Closet
Skirt and accesories from Forever 21
Shoes from Call It Spring

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?