LOOKBOOK - Silver Lining

by - July 15, 2013










"You have to do everything you can, you have to work your hardest, and if you do, you have a shot at a silver lining."

I know worrying doesn't help and it could also make things even worse.  But I can't help it.  I hate to admit, but things are bringing a lot of mental disturbance lately.  I'm feeling lost.  A lot of why's are running through my mind.  It's so hard to figure out what I can do to turn this slacked situation around.  

It seems like heaven has closed its doors to many opportunities.  Opportunities I have experienced before.  Opportunities that became the highlights of my life.  But optimistically, I'm still thankful.  I think I owe heaven's big boss a BIG thank you.  Having put in this situation makes me realize other reasons to be more appreciative of what I have right now.  In spite of the fact that they didn't come in the same magnificent packaging, I know... I'm still.... blessed.

I don't know if you've watched Life of Pi, but if you do, this one might be familiar.  

"Even when God seemed to have abandoned me, he was watching. Even when he seemed indifferent to my suffering, he was watching. And when I was beyond all hope of saving, he gave me rest. Then he gave me a sign to continue my journey."

Yes, He IS watching.  So, that's more than enough reason to stay motivated, positive and hopeful.  Believe in silver lining.  Now, I'm trying my very best to turn these worries into belief that good things will do come again eventually.  To turn waiting into opportunities.  It's better to create them myself than wait here and create my own source of frustration.  

Whew!  That's a lot of work.  But I'm starting and I'm feeling better now.  Working harder this time and not giving up everything and wasting what I've started.  For sure, this attitude can invite more opportunities.  :)

I guess you know by now the connection of this post to the outfit above.  HIHI!  It's all about silver lining right?  (with shimmer pa!)  Good thing the LOOKBOOK feature of this top is not yet too late.  By not too late, I mean.. this cropped knit is still in good condition.  A problem with such fabric is that, the edges tend to look like "bacon".  HAHA!  

What do you think?  Ready to have a shot at a silver lining too?  Leggo! 

Top and earrings from Forever 21
Pants from Uniqlo
Shoes from Call It Spring
Watch from Oxygen Paris
Bag from Mango
Belt from Aldo

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.

Thanks Kris for my photos.

P.S.
Sorry for the trashy grammar. :)



your sweetest drug,


  

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. love everything about this outfit, including the accessories, gorgeous . . .

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?