Skin Care 101 - Leyende Clean Slate Face Cleanser
More organic products on my blog! Yes, I'm switching... little by little. Recently, I found a new brand called Leyende. It's a Spanish word that translates to "legend" or "story". It is a Filipino brand making natural, organic and handmade bath and body products.
They have several distributors, mostly online shops. I got mine from Zalora. This site frequently offers discounts and flash sales, so I took advantage and bought the product right away. I was surprised because the shipping was fast. Cheers to that!
- Comes in a hygienic packaging (tube)
- Price is acceptable
- Cleanses very well
- Leaves a supple skin after
- No dryness after
- Love the vanilla scent - not calamansi!
- Suitable for all skin types
- Waterless and non-foamy
- 2 in 1 (makeup remover and facial cleanser)
- Keeps the skin moisturized
- You can buy it online
- No breakout
- Organic and natural
- No redness
- Very gentle
- It takes a lot of wiping compared to normal facial wash.
- Might be too slimy :P
- Can cause eye irritation (so make sure you avoid eye contact)
- Might leave very little "greasiness" after
For A Naturally Safe Cosmetics, click here.